Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Team PRS FIT Challenge

I mentioned that my tri coach was doing a Maintain Don’t Gain Over The Holidays Team PRS FIT Challenge! for our team this year, trust me I did see posts below,  and that I was going to blow this challenge out of the water.  Well to keep myself accountable I am posting the challenge up here to I can get friendly reminders for my friend who are keeping tabs and helping me keep myself accountable.


I will keep track of my own points on this contest. 
  • 20 points for NOT gaining weight from start Nov 15 - Jan 15
  • 2 points for each day I do my workout & log it even if it's a rest day
  • 1 point if I log even if I do not get my workout done
  • 10 points for a little local race around Thanksgiving
  • 5 points for healthy recipe submitted (limit 3)
  • 10 points for December bike challenge..more info to follow
As of Nov 17th I have 6 points, and there still is a long way to go.  I know with my wonderful and understanding family, my supportive friends, I can make this happen.  It's just going to take some determination, dedication, and commitment.

No comments: