Monday, November 15, 2010

Food Log for Nov 15

November 15:
Breakfast:

Snack:
2 medium bananas

Lunch:
Ravioli

Dinner:
Tex-Mex slider w/ pepper-jack and american, 2 slices of avocado (mayo, mustard, bbq, and ketchup about 1tbsp each)
1/2 cup baked potato fries
Huge Salad, probably about 3 cups, with about 2 tbsp of Balsamic Vinaigrette

Dessert:
Crepe with strawberries

Drink:
24 oz Hammer HEED
12 oz Hammer Recoverlite
WATER

Workout:
Run 2.45 miles in 0:51
Total Body Workout 0:45


 THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP IN MAKING MY DREAMS A REALITY!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Good on you for posting your workouts and your food log together!

When I "got serious" and wanted to fine tune my eating and training I used fitday.com and I really benefitted from it. It made me realise that my normal portions were just way too big for my energy needs. So as a result of the awareness I dropped without thinking (or changing much) about 2 pounds a month. Maybe you want to check it out?

Also, I have found over time that I don't need energy for workouts until about an hour and a half in. So that is another thing to look at and experiment with, as a lot of time the energy stuff is just unneeded calories. To prevent cramping while I swim (I am prone to leg cramps) I do drop a NUUN tablet into my water. NUUN is only 4 calories but all the electrolytes. Everyone has their favourite flavour but I like the lemon-lime :-)