Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Awesome News and Help Needed

Let's start with the most awesome news so far.  My name was pulled out for the Chesapeake Bay 4.4 mile swim! JEAH!! I was so excited to get my email, I had to send off my qualification results and pay my entry fee and TA-DAAAA I'm in.  Here I come Maryland, look out now cause its going to get crazy.

I also am in the Rhode Island 70.3 and I can't wait.  My training is going along great Also my team is having an in-team challenge not to gain weight during this holiday season. I told them they all can bring it, I am going to tear this challenge up.  I'm going to tear this challenge up!  I've got weight and time to lose, so its on!


I know that I have a ton of weight to lose, so I'm going to start keeping a food journal online.  It will be a weekly journal kept here to hold me accountable.  But here is the thing, I need help being kept accountable.  So here is your task should you choose to accept it: if I do not log my food I need emails to blow up my inbox and comment section.  Also if you see an issue with what I'm eating please let me know, where and what changes I can make.   So are you willing to help me.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Congrats!!!!! How exciting for you! I can't even imagine swimming that far. I will do my best to make sure you are posting... :)