Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Hammer Nutrition


Are you an endurance athlete that is looking to fuel your body before, during, and after a big race or during training?  Tired of the taste of other sports drinks or do not like the way they make you feel when you drink them?  Try out Hammer Nutrition.  Hammer Nutrition is vegan, kosher and tastes delicious.  It does not affect blood sugars like other products do, so that means it diabetes friendly (Hammer Nutrition FAQ's).

I love my Hammer Nutrition and now you can too.  Click here and check out what is available, place your order and enjoy the wonderful benefits of Hammer Nutrition.


New to Hammer Nutrition? Save 15% on your first order by clicking here and placing your order, save and enjoy everything that Hammer Nutrition has to offer.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

I <3 Hammer Nutrition! Thank you GlenR and the Tree Farm Relay guys in MI for turning me onto it years ago!

Leey said...

I'm curious about the hammer nutrition products now. Which products has anyone used and what results did you have?

Michelle said...

I currently use the HEED sports drink, and I absolutely love it. It doesn't leave me with cotton mouth like other drinks to and the flavor it delicious. I also notice that my lactic acid build up is not as server and I am not as soar after my hard workouts when I drink HEED during them.

I am currently waiting for some: Hammer Gel which is going to help with the extra energy I will need during a race. But the best part is I can eat it straight or add it to a water bottle and take it that way and not have any of the nutrients break down. Recoverlite, which is going to help my muscles recover faster and some Appestat, which is going to help me drop pounds without leaving me all tweaky and shaky.

I will write another post about the products I've tried and let you know what I thought about them and how they made me feel.