Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Setting my sights

Setting my sights on a HUGE new goal. The 2012 IM in Providence. I've been bitten by the tri-bug and it feels wonderful! If my workouts and training go without injury, I might even consider doing the 2011 IM. I made the max times out my times to beat, cause anything better than that would just be a benefit and add to the triumph of completing an IM. So my goal times are swim 1.2 miles: 1 hour and 10 minutes, bike 56 miles: 5 hours and 30 minutes, run 13.1: 8 hours and 30 minutes.
The only real problem I might have is in the run, but who knows the adrenaline might fix that and might surprise even myself. I am looking forward to my new adventure with my new team, Tri-NE when I get to Rhode Island.
I'm so excited to be taking part in this...so exciting!!

1 comment:

Sam S. said...

This will be so awesome for you if your feet let you do the run. I can't wait to follow all your training, but am bummed because RI means you'll be leaving island. Go get 'em girl...you've got more try than I've ever seen!