Saturday, August 14, 2010

Aye Adai!

My crazy dog ruined my weekend, well she wasted it cause I'm allowing her to waste it.  After having a wonderful dinner and great conversation with some friends I come home to the worlds most awful smell upon opening the front door.

(yes this is what I looked like)

Oh it was this horrible poopy smell and I knew automatically who it was coming from, my wonderful rottweiler Resse left me a nasty welcome home present.  She managed to poop inside and outside her cage, she is so beyond nasty.


I had to call my neighbor to come help me get all the dog poop out of cage while holding it upside down.  Gosh it was horrible.  My house smelled for hours.  I think the worst part about it was, after getting fat-fat back into the house I noticed that she has poop all over her backside.  So now at 10:45pm I have to wash my chunky butted rottie.  Lucky she was really good about getting her bath and waited patiently for me to dry her off.  What a stinky way to end my wonderful day.

No comments: