Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Admitting defeat...kind of

I had all sorts of wonderful intentions to do the Rota Blue Triathlon this coming November.  However after having a long talk with my loving and supportive husband, I am going to have to miss this triathlon.  The only reason I am not attending this one is because we transfer off Guam shortly after, very shortly after.  I was hoping to do this race but I know there will be plenty of opportunity when I get back to the states to do many sprint, olympic, and half IM'ers.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Girl that's not defeat, that's just sound logistics! Like you said, many more events once you get stateside. And knowing you, you won't back off your training and determination, you'll just set your sights on a different goal in the interim. You're good at flow like that!

Erika said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Bummer that you're holding off, but you have to do what is right for you:) Good luck!