Thursday, February 11, 2010

Well that was F-U-N.....

0400, really 0400..WTF? Someone is going to come in my home, while I'm there and wake me up.  I heard your feet shuffle, I heard you slam the door.  I'm not a freaking victim, I know what my rights are, and how to protect myself...but you come into my home, disrupt my family,  and wake me up!!!  GRRRRR, its on!  Try that crap again!  See what happens when I catch you!

See my son also tried to set my house on fire while I was talking with security,  and if that would have happened I would have done more than just kicked your ass (well, as soon as I find out who/what you are)!!

Don't ever show your face around here, not your scent, don't even look at me, my family, or my house!  I don't know who you are right now, but God Blessed don't let me find out either.

No comments: