Monday, February 22, 2010

Heat Injury AGAIN!

Goodness, I really wish the doctor's could figure what the hell is going on with my body, but go figure they can not.  I drink water like it is going out of style, make sure I'm eating properly, and doing everything in my personal power to make sure I do not get a heat injury again.  Then all of a sudden I'm working out today, it was hot, humid, and sunny, and then it happened.  I started to sweat even before we started our workout, and towards the end I begin to get a headache.  I can't manage to do the abdominal work because I can't seem to cool off.  Through out the entire workout I kept wetting my towel and applying it to my head and neck, but unfortunately NOTHING helped!

I just want my heat injuries to go away, I'm sick of having to be careful not to get one...I just wanna have fun and run without worry.

No comments: