Thursday, February 11, 2010

Now that I'm calm

Here is what happen (its a little more understandable now that my adrenaline isn't running) ::

Patrick crawled into bed with me at 0400-0415 and I heard the front screen door slam shut.  I called out to the main part of the house and no one answered me.  I tried to send my lazy butt dogs out but they looked at me like I was the crazy one.  Then I heard feet shuffle and the door close again.  Then Boonie got up to look, I called security and they came over swept the inside of the house and the outside.  There was no sign of forced entry, and what made it even weirder was I had to unlock my front door.  I don't know what happen, but I know I'm not hearing things.

While I was talking with security, Patrick decided he wanted a biscuit.  He proceeded to warm one in the microwave.  I have no idea how long it was in there for but he managed to burn the biscuit (top and bottom), crack the plate it was on, set of the smoke alarm, and fill the house with smoke.  He did all of this while I was talking to security on the front porch.  What's funnier is that Bella slept through ALL of it.

So needless to say I will probably be on edge all day.  But everyone is physically fine, the house is still standing and my dogs, well their special and we will work on them.

No comments: