Sunday, February 14, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Happy Valentine's Day! What a wonderful day this has been.  I received a beautiful bouquet of red roses and pink catalilies from my hubby and a single purple-ish/pink rose from Patrick.  It may look like I have just received just flowers, but I know my gift is on its way and will be in my home shortly.

I gave Dempsey 12 rounds of golf at the local country club and set him up a tee time for President's Day, tinted his truck windows, and a Road ID for when he runs.  But don't worry the kids made out for Valentine's Day also, both of the kids received one big gift of a floor puzzle.  Bella-girl received the new Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Minnies Bow-tique.  Patrick really made out, he was given a set of junior golf clubs.

We had a nice day together as a family.  I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day with your loved ones.

No comments: