Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Wish List

After reading TriDiesel's blog about what he is hoping for under his Christmas tree this year, it got me thinking "What is it that I really want this year as an athlete?"  Well here is my grown up Christmas list (feel free to help out Santa =) )


Let start with a beautiful piece of equipment:

The Cannondale Slice Women's 4 Rival.  This bike just screams ride me to 1st place.  



Rudy Project.  Oh the lines, the art form, the beauty, Rudy Project helmets and glass just scream sexy.  After your riding 112 miles and then running a full marathon, I firmly believe that no matter how nasty you get doing it you should still look sexy while getting it done, and you can definitely achieve that sporting Rudy Project.
Rudy Project Sportmask Titanium With Laser Black Lenses



Rudy Project Sterling Helmet


Zensah Compression Socks.  I would really like a pair of these for my plane ride, you know make them multi purpose =) Wouldn't you want to wear a pair of compression socks for a 24 hour plane trip too. And yes, they have to be pink, cause those ones ROCK!



Newton Running Shoes.  Well the Lady Isaac S to be exact.  Since I began my training I've learned a whole new form and realized that my shoes are yuck and I was turned on toward the Newtons.




Allied Medal Hangers.  I can't wait to get some race bling to place on this.  Now I understand this is kind of placing the cart before the horse type of thing, but what a better way to stay motivated then having this beautiful piece of art on hanging there for all to see to help keep one motivated.



Tri Apparel: Tri-Tops, tri-bottoms...oh yes, I need to build up my inventory of umm, NONE.  I'm hoping Santa will bring me apparel from Hammer Nutrition, Rudy Project, Road Id, just to name some of my favorite place.


But its not all triathlon based stuff I would like.  I would love an iPad, a new wardrobe, a new car, a tattoo, you know fun stuff that makes adults stay kids at heart.  Well that is just some of my grown up Christmas list.  Maybe one day I'll strike it rich and get everything my family and my hearts desire but for now we will leave it up to the magic of Santa.

What did you ask Santa for?

2 comments:

Big Daddy Diesel said...

I like the list

If you really like Rudy Project, I highly suggest applying for a sponsorship, they are looking for age groupers all the time (stop thinking "yeah right, why would they") Just try it, its worth trying to get 40% off all there gear

Julie said...

Love the list, like that ride!:) And I would love one of those medal holder things too! Ahh heck I'll take one of everything. :)