Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year

Well its the New Year, a clean slate, time to start fresh and that is what I plan on doing.  This year is going to be one of the best years of my lives.  My new years list is as follows:

1. Go back to school
2. Log all of my workouts
3. Be happy with my body I currently have
4. Eat healthier
5. Master the sport of triathlon
6. Play with my kids more
7. Keep a better home
8. Be a better wife
9. Save more money
10. Read more

I am going to my best to keep each of these, and doing my best is all I can do.  I have a good support network to make sure I can achieve my goals and not fail.  2011 is going to be a good year and I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure I do it right this year and not let another year go by.

Last night we had a family bowling night to ring in the New Year.  It was a blast, the kids were a little crazy at the beginning but settled down as the night went on.  It was one of the best New Years Eve's we've had as a family.  We've had some good ones before but this was special.  Usually we go to party, where kids are allowed, and the kids all play together and the adults hang out, drink and talk.  But this year it was all about family and that is what made it special.

Cosmic New Year's Eve Bowling

Hands-free apple eating competition for the kids

Ready for New Year

Almost midnight, 2 champagnes and 2 Fantas

Midnight cheers with my princess

Our first picture of 2011

My little man and I

Today we took the kids to the water park.  We had not been to the water park in quite sometime and it was just a great time time.  We rode the water slides, transverse a lot of stairs, the boys rode the wave rider, we relaxed on the lazy river and enjoyed  lunch pool side.  It was a great way to start the new year.

Kids in front of the Tarza water park sign

Some odd cat statues in the park yeah I was that mom that day

Hang loose dude!

Sisterly-love, its a ploy I tell you

All-in-all it has been a great to start 2011.  I can't wait to see what adventures await me in 2011.

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

No comments: