Monday, May 17, 2010

Cocos Crossing Open Water Swim ~ May 30th

As many of you know I'm currently training for the Cocos Crossing at the end of May. It would be awesome if some of you could join Dempsey and the kids on the pier to help cheer me in. THis is something I have been training the last 2 months for and I am extremely excited about it. I can understand if you are unable to make with it being Memorial weekend, I just wanted you to know that I would love to have you there for moral support.

The shot gun start for me is at 7am, and I expect to come across between 8:30-9am on Sunday, May 30th. Its a 2.5 mile swim from Cocos Island to the Merizo Piers where I come out of the water. Dempsey will be taking pictures, but I will decide which ones get posted (gotta pick out the bad ones).

Anyways, I hope you can make it and if I missed anyone, please feel free to share this information with them since I can only tag so many people. Thanks.

Michelle

No comments: