Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Disappointment

I went to medical to see if I could get something for this yucky-ness, and they took my vitals and weighed me in.  And that is when it all started, I saw my weight; talk about disappointed.  I have been busting my butt to loose weight, get fit and healthy, and feel awesome in my clothes and then all of a sudden I see my weight hasn't changed.  I am really discouraged at this point in time and my bubble of awesomeness and doing well has been totally deflated.

I just don't understand, I'm watching what I'm eating and working out everyday and nothing.  Now I did talk about this with April, my fabulous trainer, and I'm writing down what I'm eating, and planning out my day's food intake the night before.  The other thing we are looking at will be my measurements, which will be taken the next week when our new training session begins.  So, I'm really hoping that these show some glimmer of light as to loss.

No comments: